ScreenMaster - Easy program for automatic screenshot capture allowing making screenshots with set frequency. Option of fast screen capture with screenshot saving to specified folder. The program can work in hidden screen capture mode without displaying in task bar and tray. Screenshots are saved to local or network folder in JPG, BMP, PNG format or copied to clipboard. The program can be easily set up and has a user-friendly interface.
Key features of ScreenMaster:
- Auto screenshot capture. Any interval from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Capture the full screen, an active window or a rectangular area
- Convenient menu in system tray
- Multiple monitors support
- Automatic assigning filenames to screenshots (sequential number or date-time)
- Spy screenshot capture mode
- Automatic start of screenshot capture after program launch
- Hot keys to make screenshots
- Ability to save screenshots to network folders
- Option of daily creation of subfolders for screenshots in automatic screenshot capture mode
- "Save as.." request in manual screenshot capture
- Old screenshots automatic cleaning
- Limit the maximum size of the folder with screenshots
- Saving in BMP, JPEG, PNG formats with specified image quality
- Option to archive screenshots in zip archive
- Selection of system settings - Personal (for each user) or Global (for all users)
- Event logging
Supported OS: MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
The ScreenMaster lets you take screenshots for user manuals, websites, and presentations.
A feature of the program is automatic screenshots at set intervals, and the ability to hidden computer monitoring.
ScreenMaster allows for hidden tracking computer with saving of multiple images on a local or network folder. After restart Windows, the program will restart and continue tracking.